Have you started a relationship with that special boy, but you’re not sure how to get that first kiss you’ve been looking for? Follow these steps to let your boyfriend know that you really want him to kiss you.
1 – Brush your teeth and tongue thoroughly before seeing it. You should also use dental floss to clean them thoroughly. There is nothing worse than kissing someone with bad breath or who still has traces of food trapped between their teeth.
2 – Stay alone. It is possible that your boy wants to kiss you but he could get nervous doing it in front of other people. The only motivation you might need to kiss is to be alone. If you are inside a group of friends or at a party, make up an excuse to get away from the rest. Walk towards him, touch his arms and tell him you want to talk to him or take his hand and ask him to accompany you; It’s your boyfriend after all!
- Stay close to him when they are alone. If you do not get close enough or have an object between you, I might think you do not want to kiss him.
3 – Do something romantic. You do not need to pay for a candlelight dinner to create a romantic moment. Anything that involves physical contact is enough. If you can provoke a little sexual tension, much better.
- Invite him to watch a movie or a show. Let him sit on the sofa first, you could even make up an excuse to prepare popcorn and have it installed before you. When you come back, sit next to him without giving him room to be nervous and get away. The most likely is to place your arm around you, one more step on the ladder to the kiss.
- Go field day to a secluded place. When you go on a picnic, curl up with him and offer him a strawberry or grape, suggesting that you want to feed him. Move your gaze from his to his lips several times. When you give it to eat, let your fingers gently stroke its lips.
4 – Invent an ingenious trick to make it approach you. If your boy is shy, he is likely to look for a subtle way to approach your face, so give him a reason to do so. Invent an ingenious motive for both to approach. When you lean towards you give your best look “hot, seductive and willing to be kissed.” Your trick can create the moment you have been waiting to kiss you.
- Tell him that you want to see better the color of his eyes or that you think there is something in yours and that you would appreciate that it helps you take it off. You could also pretend that there is a crumb on your face, get closer when you “take it off” and look it in the eyes.
1 – If you have not broken the touch barrier yet, it’s time to do it. Touch your elbow, take your hand or put yours on your knee gently. Pushing down this barrier will help them overcome some complexes they may have with respect to physical contact.
- Once you have broken the touch barrier, keep it that way. When you laugh, put your hand on her arm. When you walk, take his hand and hold it. Hopefully I’ll give you the meeting halfway and start picking your hand too.
2 – Cuddle with him. Doing so lets you know that you like physical contact and that you really feel comfortable by your side. It is one of the clearest clues you can give and doing it often results in kissing.
- When they are curled up, rest your head on your shoulder. Interlace your fingers with yours and lie down with satisfaction. All these physical tests will tell you “I love being near you, now kiss me fool!”.
3 – Practice your pout Making your boy focus completely on your lips will make the idea of kissing you inevitable. Do everything you can to keep your attention on your lips. A classic way is to bite them gently while you look at them.
- Apply lip balm (let me see you doing it). Keep in mind that your lip gloss can be sticky and consequently make your kiss too. If you want to avoid this, use a lip balm or a moisturizer.
- Pass an ice cube over your lips if it’s hot outside. Not only will it make you look seductive, but it will also give your lips a shiny appearance similar to that of the protector.
- Lick your lips when you eat something juicy. If you eat watermelon, ice cream or something that tends to drip, leave a little on your lips and then gently wash it. Just be careful that it looks in bad taste, your goal is to look seductive, not as “a girl who urgently needs a napkin”.
4 – Flirt with your eyes, eye contact is an important part of giving your kid a clue that you want to kiss him. Look him in the eyes and smile a little. Smile with your eyes. Move your eyes from his eyes to his lips a couple of times, perhaps adding a flirtatious flirt.
- Here is another way to flirt with your eyes: when you look at each other, especially when their faces are close, keep eye contact for a moment, then look down shyly. Hold your gaze down for a moment and then look again.
5 – Give some clear clues when you say goodbye. If you expect a goodnight kiss, this step is particularly important. When you say goodbye, hug him and kiss him on the cheek. Then, look him in the eyes. Even if I do not kiss you at that moment, you will have shown that you are perfectly comfortable with kisses and physical contact.
When you embrace him, you can place your head on his chest to bring him closer to him. If you do, be sure to use an irresistible perfume, this way you can not help but notice how good you smell.
Part3 Give verbal cues
1 – Flirt with your words. Just because he’s already your boyfriend does not mean you should stop flirting him. This keeps the relationship active and healthy, in addition, it will show you that you still like it. Act evasive and crush it (but not too much). You could even bother him with the fact that he does not kiss you (which is a pretty direct way of saying “I want you to kiss me!”).
- Send flirty text messages when they are not together. Insinuating and funny text messages are a great way to have a nice gesture with him even when you’re not by his side. Just remember that you should not saturate it with messages that may take away your interest.
2 – Make him feel confident. Boys like to feel like they are big, strong men present in girls’ lives, so make him feel that way. Even if you do not need to open a tightly closed jar, a good way to increase your confidence would be to say something like “oh, look at those muscles!” Of course, this is another way to flirt, but it’s the kind that will increase your confidence, giving him, with luck, the impulse he needs to kiss you!
3 – Be direct and ask him to kiss you. Being direct has its advantages and disadvantages. The advantages are that you will probably get results immediately and that you demonstrate how safe you are, which is very sexy. The disadvantages are that the result you get immediately may not be what you want, you may still need some time to overcome your shyness or not as excited as you thought. Regardless of the reason, you will get results and you will take the pressure off by telling them exactly what you want.
- You can ask for it in a sexy and at the same time direct way. When you give a goodbye hug, lean towards him until your lips caress his ear and whisper something like “kiss me” or “I want to kiss you”. The odds are that your words, along with that little caress with your lips, will be enough to make you lose all shyness and go straight to the kiss
- Do not force it! Nobody likes to be forced to kiss.
- By showing him a big smile at the end of the kiss and giving him a hug, he will know that he has done well and that you are very happy about everything, which will make him happy too!
- To not feel discomfort after the kiss, always look deeply into his eyes and give him a big smile.
- Do not look nervous. That will only make him nervous.
- If he is known to be an excellent kisser, do not worry, chances are you will learn a lot by kissing him, and he will have a good time just having you there!
- If you visit your house and you have siblings, make sure you are not bothered, as it could make you not want to kiss you.
- If everything goes well at first, try to run your hands through your hair. This is fun and flirty, it will also show you that you are enjoying it.
- If you do not get to kiss the first time you try, do not worry. Some guys are more shy than others when it comes to physical contact.
- If the kiss does not go well the first time, do not panic! Chances are he was nervous, so do not show him that you think something went wrong. If you want, try to kiss him this time.
If all else fails, make the first move! Kiss it and see how it comes out. I could be grateful that you made the first move.