Getting a girlfriend may seem impossible when you’re single, but do not lose hope. We all feel that way at some point, and you do not have to be single forever. If you are interested in finding a girlfriend, first improve your person to ensure that you cover your own needs. Then go to your friends, go out and join clubs to meet more girls and thus be able to establish a connection. When you find a girl that interests you, invite her to an appointment.
Part1: Make girls consider you attractive
1. One Wear clothes that make you feel good about yourself. Check your wardrobe and choose the clothes that best fit you. Try to exhibit the features of your person, such as your interests or your personality. This will help you feel confident about yourself, so that you can give your best effort.
- Do not worry about your body type, as we are all attractive in our own way. Choosing clothes that make you feel good will help you to show the best of you.
- For example, choose clothes that fit you well and that is the style you like. It could be something like t-shirts with messages and jeans, shirts and khaki pants, or leather and denim garments. If you are more feminine, you could choose men’s dresses, pastel colors or floral prints to emphasize your feminine side. This will depend on you.
- You could show your interests by wearing shirts with your favorite bands or sports teams.
- two Practice good personal hygiene to look more attractive. Take good care of yourself, since bad hygiene will alienate others. Bathe at least once a day, brush your teeth twice a day and use personal care products like deodorants. Also, wash your clothes. This will help you look your best and show the girls that you take good care of yourself.
- You do not have to bathe in perfume or eliminate your body hair, unless you want to.
- 3 Develop your personal interests and hobbies to look balanced. Devoting time to the things you enjoy will help you to be a healthier person, and it will also make you more attractive. Reflect on what interests you and look for ways to include it in your daily life. Try to do each day something that helps you explore your interests. Then turn your interests into hobbies.
- For example, learn to play an instrument , join a sports team, start painting or join a team of quizzes in bars.
Tip: after being in a relationship, it will be important to maintain these hobbies. A healthy relationship will allow both people to dedicate time to themselves.
- 4 Feel comfortable being alone , so you’ll look safe. If you look desperate and needy, you may have difficulty establishing a connection with people. Find ways to be happy while you are single. Spend some time doing what interests you and enjoy the time you spend with your friends. Do not make finding a relationship the most important thing in your life. Instead, focus on living a life that makes you happy.
- If you notice that you feel bad about being single, list the reasons why this is good for you. For example, this allows you to focus on your goals, spend time with your friends and have time to explore all your options.
- People will be more attracted to you if you seem happy with your life, so this can help you get a relationship.
Part2: Meet a possible partner
One Ask your friends to introduce you to girls they know. It is likely that your friends know girls who could introduce you, and this is a common way in which people know each other. Make your friends organize group outings so you can meet their friends. Then talk to them so you can know them.
- When a friend invites you to do something, always ask if there will be other people. Encourage them to include people from different social circles so they can meet as many of their friends as possible.
- Attend all your friends’ parties, as girls are likely to attend as well.
Variation: if you use social networks, interact with girls who have friends in common with you. Start a conversation with them in the comments section of your friends’ photos or send them a friend request. If they respond, send them a message to start a conversation.
Two Offer to help someone who needs it. Doing someone a favor can break the ice effectively and allow you to introduce yourself. Also, this will make you look like a good person. Do not hesitate to intervene if someone needs help. Then introduce yourself and see if you can start a conversation.
- Maybe this person does not want to talk, and there is no problem with it. If he says thank you and wants to leave, just say “You’re welcome” and get away.
- If you seem interested in the conversation, ask if you can buy a coffee or snack. Say “Would you like to have an ice cream yogurt? I invite”.
3 Attend local events and talk to the girls you meet. Local events are a wonderful way to meet people, even potential couples. Start a conversation by asking a girl a question about the event or sharing a comment you have. If you answer, keep the conversation. If you do not seem interested, go to another girl.
- Check the calendar of events on Facebook to find out what happens in your area.
- Join groups that interest you in Meetup.com (or a similar page in your region) and attend them.
- Visit the local news pages to find out about the events in your area.
- Talk to people you know to find out what they do.
You could ask …
“Have you heard this band before?”
“Are you in line?”
“Do you think it could rain?”
“Where did you get drinks?”
4 Join clubs or teams to meet girls if you are in school. Find clubs that reflect your interests, so you’ll meet girls who have something in common with you. Then he attends meetings and club events. Talk to other members and try to make friends with the girls that interest you. This will help you to know them.
- Invite other members to spend more time doing things that relate to club activities.
- Just try to make friends at the beginning.
5 Try online dating if you are over 18 years old. The great thing about online dating is that everything is there for the same reason. Send messages to girls who have interests similar to yours and talk to them a little before inviting them to a coffee.
- Keep in mind that it is normal to send messages to many girls before one responds. Do not take it personally, as we all experience the same thing.
Part3: Create a connection
One Talk to girls who have interests and goals similar to yours. Focus your attention on girls who seem to be compatible with you. Consider your goals, interests, hobbies and personality. You do not have to find someone who is exactly like you in every aspect, but you will be more likely to get a girl’s attention if she shares something in common with you.
- For example, they could play the same instrument or maybe both enjoy athletics.
- Do not pretend to have something in common with a girl to get her attention. This is often counterproductive, as you will eventually find out that you are lying.
Two Provide authentic compliments to the girl that interests you. This will make her feel good about herself and show that she might be interested in being more than her friend. Say something nice about yourself and try to avoid compliments about your body. Just give her one compliment at a time so she does not get annoyed.
- You could say “Your answer in today’s class was great”, “Your performance was amazing!” Or “This shirt is fantastic”.
3 Ask questions to learn more about a girl you care about. Talk to her about her person and show genuine interest in her answers. Nod your head when you speak and ask follow-up questions to learn more. This will show you that you are interested in her as a person.
- Ask questions like “What do you like to do for fun?”, “What are your goals for the next 5 years?” Or “What is the most fun that has happened to you?”.
“It’s wonderful to make a combination of questions about your life and background, along with deeper questions about your values and dreams.”
- 4 Show your sense of humor by telling jokes and stories. We all like to laugh, so using humor can make a girl like you more. Learn some internet jokes and think about the funniest things that have happened to you. When you are close to the girl you like, share them with her or with your group of friends.
Even bad jokes can be fun if you focus on the auction. Do not hesitate to laugh at your own jokes and act in a fun way.
Part4: Invite her out
One Give him a clue that you want to have an appointment suggesting an activity you could do together. This will show you that you are interested without having to say it directly. Mention the activity and ask if it interests you. If he says yes, suggest he leave together. If you are not interested, suggest something that you know you like. If you still say that you are not interested, it is best to continue with your life.
- For example, say “The championship game is coming up and I was thinking about going. Are you interested? “
- As another example, say “It’s been a long time since I went bowling. And you?”.
Warning: keep in mind that throwing clues could create a misunderstanding. She might think that they are just going to hang out as friends.
Two Be direct and invite her to an appointment . Being direct is the best way to get an appointment, but you could suffer a rejection. Tell the girl you’re interested in dating her and suggest a date.
- Say “I think we have a lot in common and I would like to invite you out. Will you be free to have dinner this Friday? “
3 Make her feel special at the appointment by giving her your attention. The appointment is your chance to give her a good impression. Be nice to her and give her your full attention all the time. Here are some ways you can show him that you care:
- Keep your phone saved.
- Ask him many questions.
- Look her in the eye while talking.
- Ask him how he is doing.
- Make compliments.
4 Invite her to a second appointment at the end of the night. Tell her that you have had a good time and want to see her again. Then send a message or call her after the appointment to mention that you have had a good time.
- Say “I would love to go out with you again”.
- You can also invite her to a second appointment later, if you prefer. For example, you could send her a text message to tell her that you have had a good time and invite her to a second appointment.
- If you are an adult, it might be best to wait a few days.
- 5 Take some time to make your relationship develop. The amount of time they spend together in person will depend on their ages and their personal schedules. Send messages daily to keep in touch with her and interact with her on social networks, if both use them. Do your best to have frequent appointments or outings, even if you are only going to see them at school. Also, make an effort to sit close to her when they are in a class or an event together.
- They are likely to go on some dates or send messages for a while before you ask them to be your girlfriend. Try to be patient, as rushing things can take you away.
- Conversing, sending messages and spending time together will help deepen your connection, which can help you make it your girlfriend.
- 6 Ask her to be your girlfriend if you feel brave. Take her to a place where they can be alone and tell her that you like her a lot. Tell him you expect them to have an exclusive relationship and ask him if he would like to be your girlfriend.
- Say “I had a lot of fun with you and I think it’s time for us to make it official. Would you be my girlfriend?”.
- 7 Send her a text message to find out if she wants to be your girlfriend, if you’re shy. Text messages are a wonderful option to express your interest without having to be face to face with it. Write what you feel for her and ask her if she would like to be your girlfriend. Do not write again until I give you an answer.
- You could tell him “These last weeks have been fantastic. Do you want us to make it official and be my girlfriend? “
- 8 Be calm and respect your feelings if you say no. The rejection will feel terrible, but it is something that we all go through. Remember that you probably are not trying to hurt yourself, and you may have reasons that are not related to you at all. Accept your response with kindness and talk to someone who cares for you to support you.
- Say “I understand. Thank you for being honest with me. “
If you do not want to talk to someone about your feelings, do something active (like running) that can help you deal with your emotions.
- Do not try too hard for a girl you try to leave with if she does not devote the same level of effort. Maybe it does not interest you, so it’s better to move on with your life.
- Do not try to speed things up to have a relationship. A healthy relationship requires time to develop and become something real.
- Concentrate on living a life you enjoy, instead of getting a girlfriend. This will help you find love more effectively than trying to force a relationship with someone.
- If you have a partner, do not try to make her break up with her.
- Do not talk about past relationships. You must not do it for any reason, since it is definitely unattractive. You will only project the impression that you can not forget them.
- Do not get mad at her if she rejects you. We all have the right to have our own feelings.